LIGNA Conference 2016
The Robotation Academy in the "heart of LIGNA" is an event location being used for instance for the display of high-tech robots. Starting in May 2016, the Robotation Academy will be the location for a series of LIGNA Conferences with changing themes. The launch was the one and a half-day LIGNA Conference from May 3 to 4, 2016 presenting "Integrated Manufacturing in the Woodworking Industry – The Woodworking Community on its way to Industry 4.0". The international Conference addresses decision makers and Management Level of the secondary industries – a.o. from the furniture industry, woodworking trades/crafts, interior finishing, as well as furniture and wood construction.
Speakers LIGNA Conference
Panel Discussion Participants
At the LIGNA Conference the following companies will attend with table top presentations and inform you about their expertise with regards to Integrated Manufacturing:
- 20-20 Technologies GmbH , Osnabrück
- abaco Informationssysteme GmbH , Löhne
- Beckhoff Automation GmbH & Co. KG , Verl
- dmaic software GmbH & Co. KG , Detmold
- Leitz GmbH & Co. KG , Oberkochen
- LEUCO Ledermann GmbH & Co. KG , Horb a.N.
- MICHAEL WEINIG AG , Tauberbischofsheim
- SDI Project Automation GmbH , Herford