We have summarized those along with other excellent reasons to participate in the world's leading event for the woodworking and timber processing industry:
1. Present your products to the global market
LIGNA is the world's largest and most important platform for the woodworking and timber processing industry to showcase products and services, transfer know-how and network internationally. The comprehensive presentation of production plants, machines, and tools for the entire value chain is unique to LIGNA.
There is no better place to tap new markets. The large number of international visitors and exhibitors combined with many visitors' investment plans make LIGNA the number 1 global marketplace.
2. Demonstrate your solutions live
At LIGNA there is enough room to demonstrate your systems live. Show an interested professional audience where it can employ your machines, plants, and tools and convince top decision-makers of the potential inherent in your presented innovations.
3. Meet pre-screened trade visitors
With over 120,000 sqm of exhibition space, more than 1,500 exhibitors and all pioneering innovations, LIGNA is the platform where new products are presented to the global public for the first time. International trade visitors from all areas of the woodworking industry appreciate this:
- Furniture manufacturers/furniture industry
- Wood processing industry
- Sawmill industry
- Wood-based panel production
- Forestry technology/forestry/forest owners
- Machine & tool trade
- Wood-based energy generators
Of special note:
- 95% of the 93,000 LIGNA visitors are experts
- 40% of visitors come from abroad
- 45% of visitors only attend LIGNA
4. Talk to decision-makers who are keen to invest
The new visitor-centric layout and the presentation and discussion of current issues and trends are clear advantages of LIGNA. The result? Visitors with decision-making authority and substantial investment plans.
- 79% of trade visitors make buying and purchasing decisions
- 37% of these are "major" decision-makers in their companies
5. Generate the maximum number of new business deals
A single exhibitor at LIGNA can make up to 1,600 business contacts. In comparison to other channels you can generate multiple leads in the same amount of time and a significant number of new business contacts.
6. Increase your brand recognition and strengthen your image
Your presence at LIGNA will increase your international recognition and strengthen your image as an innovative solution provider in an attractive market. Relevant focus topics expand your opportunities to present your innovations.
7. Strengthen customer ties and exploit existing potential
Exhibiting at LIGNA is the perfect way to strengthen customer loyalty and work effectively with existing business contacts. Invite your customers and prospects to LIGNA and use face-to-face meetings to present your products and solutions. Discover the potential that exists in your address database and transform prospects into actual customers.
8. Combine exhibition, discussions and special formats
Seven exhibition areas form one unique platform showcase what your company has to offer. Added to this are special topics and events such as "Integrated Manufacturing", "Processing Plastics and Composites (PPC)", the "Wood Industry Summit" and Guided Tours. In other words, it's the perfect place to present your company, generate international leads, network effectively, and talk to experts in the field.
9. Observe the competition and discover new industry trends
What innovations is the competition showcasing? How are the latest trends being positioned? Since many companies time their product development phases and the presentation of their innovations to coincide with LIGNA, it provides the perfect opportunity to observe the competition and discover the latest industry trends.
10. Take advantage of international media coverage
Not only the 93,000 visitors are interested in new technologies, new business models, and new opportunities – so are media representatives from around the world. This is a unique chance for you as an exhibitor to draw the attention of the press to your ideas and solutions. LIGNA itself supports this media event with comprehensive PR activities.