LIGNA Press ID
Accreditation is possible under the following conditions:
1. You are a verifiable operator of an independent blog
- Your blog addresses a core LIGNA 2017 target group or focus topic.
- Your blog is established, i.e. it has existed for at least six months (at the time of the start of the trade fair) and receives an appreciable volume of traffic (page impressions).
- Relevant blog entries are published regularly (at least three entries per week).
2. You are an active blogger
- You demonstrably and regularly write relevant articles on LIGNA 2017 core topics which are published in established blogs (see 1).
- You are extensively networked in the social media with the readers of your blog entries.
3. You have editorial responsibility for a corporate blog
- You have editorial responsibility for the corporate blog of a company of which you are an employee. The company or the themes of the blog must be relevant to LIGNA 2017.
Ordering your Press ID for LIGNA 2017
Approximately 10 weeks before LIGNA 2017 begins you will find relevant information in order to receive your LIGNA Press ID.