Deutsche Messe AG
Show dates: 22 – 26 May 2017 (Mon.– Fri.)
Opening hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Day ticket
Advance purchase € 30
At ticket counters € 30
- Full-event ticket
Advance purchase € 44
At ticket counters € 44
- Reduced-price day ticket: € 13
For further information: www.ligna.de/en/tickets
Partnership with interzum: Admission ticket valid for both LIGNA (Hannover) and interzum
Accommodation: Hotel rooms in all price categories can be booked via www.hannover.de/hotels or directly via Hannover Marketing & Tourismus GmbH, Tel. +49 511 12345 555, firstname.lastname@example.org
Display categories: Tools and Machinery for Custom and Mass Production; Surface Technology; Wood Based Panel Production; Sawmill Technology; Energy from Wood; Machine Components and Automation Technology; Forestry Technology
Focus themes, group pavilions and special presentations
- LIGNA focus themes: Integrated Manufacturing, Processing of Plastics and Composites, Wood Industry Summit – Access to Resources and Technology (Hall 26/H28), LIGNA training courses
- Group pavilions:Surface Materials (Hall 17/A82), Wood Industry Summit – Access to Resources and Technology (Hall 26/H28; group pavilion plus company presentations, matchmaking, forums on various topics including "Forest 4.0," "Firefighting," "Infrastructure/Development," and Guided Tours)
- Tools and Machinery for Custom and Mass Production: Guided Tours on "Automation/Integrated Manufacturing," "Workshop of the Future," "Processing of Plastics and Composites"; RFID Factory (group presentation by abaco Informationssysteme GmbH, with live forum in Hall 11); Scientific Research and Education (Hall 11); LIGNA Trainings (Pavilion P11/C); Carpenter and Joiner Center (Hall 12); Form & Function (Hall 12); Presentation of German Timber Construction Award on 23 May (Wood Industry Summit, Hall 26)
- Processing of Plastics and Composites: Stuttgart University information stand (Hall 27)
- Forestry Technology and "Energy from Wood" (open-air site, pavilions 32 – 35): Demonstration site (machinery presentation, moderated by KWF), "Forestry Get-together," "Lower Saxony Ministry of Food, Agriculture, Consumer Protection and Regional Development"; Firewood Production Line (incl. Guided Tours); LIGNA/KWF Entrepreneurial Expertise Center (On-Board Computers in Harvesters – Forestry Companies as Part of an Efficient Wood Logistics Chain; Every Second Counts – Forest Rescues; ELDAT – Data Standard for Wood Logistics (ELDATsmart, ELDAT Basic Viewer); NAVKE – Optimized Logistics Chain from Forest to Factory (Forest Navigation, Log Measurement Using Harvester Cranes, RFID Log Identification) incl. technical forums (log measurement, forest first-aid and survival); KWF demo area ("Drones in the forestry industry – a revolution in our woods," aerial forestry services, cable winch inspection) on the open-air site under the EXPO canopy; NRW "Making more out of wood;" 12th Lower Saxony Crane Driving Championships including women’s championship (Thursday, 25 May 2017), Various forums and congresses in the on-site Convention Center (CC)
- International industry associations and organizations (Hall 17)
Press Center: Offices adjoining Hall 17 (opposite Hall 26) are open from 8 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. on each day of the fair from Sunday, 21 May, to Thursday, 25 May, and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, 26 May.
Closing press conference: Friday, 26 May 2017, 11 a.m. on the LIGNA showgrounds in Hannover, Germany.