GUHDO - a name synonymous with quality since the beginning of the last century. In 1908 the company was founded in Remscheid, Germany. Over time, the company expanded its original tooling program and developed innovative, sometimes patented developments, thereby setting new
Technological advances, coupled with a boom in the furniture industry, punctuated the importance of state of the art tooling.
As a result, GUHDO-Werkzeugdienst was established in 1958 to provide a competend sales and service partner for the woodworking manufacturing industry.
In 1967, GUHDO moved its headquarter from Remscheid to Wermelskirchen, where it remains today in the facilities pictured