MD DARIO s.r.l. was founded in the '70s as a modelling company and started the manufacture of band saws for wood, stone, marble and granite.
The main feature that distinguishes the MD DARIO sawing machine from conventional models is the ARTICULATED ARM that allows the machine to rotate freely in all directions and at all angles so that the user can perform creative and very precise cuts.
Supports and devices created over time have brought the MD DARIO sawing machines to the Top of the category, taking advantage of the following qualities:
- Easy movement in the workshop and on site.
- Possibility to rotate the machine around the part to be processed or blanked.
- Forward inclination of the machine up to 45° for angled cutting.
- Realization of arcs and circumferences.
- Manual copying device placed under the blade guide for shaped contours and circumferences in series.
- Panel clamping with pneumatic pressure locks to cut small series in packs.