Viganò Mario srl is a leading brand in the production of finishing machines in the wood sector, and not only.
Its history dates back to the late 1970s. Their machines, produced to a standard extent, are versatile and customised according to customers requirements and manufactured under the sign of MADE IN ITALY.
The wide range of its products covers from:
- protective film application units (semi-automatic, automatic, double side machine): mod. FD- TP- PR. They may be used on their own or part of production line; they are provided with motorized roller
conveyors at infeed and outfeed; they run at high speed and provide constant and accurate application
of film:shorter, longer or flush with the edge of panel.
- roller buffing units (automatic machine) : mod. SP
- manual buffing unit: mod. RTA
- polishing machines: mod. BRL. Basic with single working area, double with 2 working areas for pendulum
- direct and indirect stamping machines: mod. LPF1 -ECO