27 - 31 May
Antiquing Rusticating Machines for wooden elements with regular profile such as: beams, planks and matchboard. Of rational and sturdy design to withstand the strong stresses of the heavy structural parts of wood assemblies. The main features of each antiquing, rusticating machine are:
- Carrying structure in well-sized electrically welded steel consisting of extra-strong tubular structural sections
- Casing screwed to structure with doors (front and rear) for accessing the inside of the machine
- Triple-layer rubber belt with honeycomb pattern for better entrainment grip. Belt motorisation controlled by gearmotor unit for work speed adjustment
- Modular brushing heads so as to be able to adapt the machine to different operating and surface-finish needs. 2, 3, 4 or more rusticating heads. Each head is an independent part and has its own brush movement and rotation parts.
- Possibility of disengaging the heads or the head not needed for the specific job, by means of a fast power control
- Possibility of fitting brushes of different kinds and grain depending on the wood being worked and the required surface finish
- Brushes supported both at front and rear. At the front an easily removable double support permits quick brush replacement
- Fast return of beam with head disengagement and repositioning to measure automatism.
- Forward and reverse rusticating option.
- Fine adjustment of the single brushes to offset different degrees of brush wear.
- During operation, the heads swing backwards and forwards with alternate movement, driving the relevant brushes in order to create a more precise antique effect on the wood, where the grain is highlighted more, creating a natural antique undulated effect(Cheyenne - T).
Impregnating agent is a product that tends to stick and form layers and encrustations, blocking and oxidising the vital parts of machines. For this reason, the careful ...
Carving machine for beam corners. Automatic machine for carving beam corners for a natural antique effect.
Carving machine for beam corners for ...
Sanding machine for cleaning-sanding regular-profile wood sections such as beams and planks. Simultaneous sanding on all 4 sides.
Machine for ...
Sanding machine for wooden elements such as beams and planks, with sanding head from below: KIOWA 400-S/600-S models.
Sanding machine for wood section elements ...
The automatic sprayer for wood carpentry sections model AUTOSPRAY 300 is specifically designed for continuous-cycle and high-speed finishing jobs.
Made to cater ...
Features of the Spraying Spreading Machines:
- Surfaces treated in a perfect and uniform way
- Gains protected during machining without product residues
- High ...
Sarmax is able to supply complete turnkey plants for the following operations:
- Conveyance of semi-finished products either already treated or ...
Compact and sturdy oven. The matchboard follows a twisted path upwards so as to occupy a limited surface area and achieve the heated-atmosphere exposure time required ...
The membrane press exploits the vacuum principle; a flexible membrane is "pulled" against the element to be pressed, creating the vacuum in the part below.
The MANUAL PRESS for pressing laminated glued beams is supplied taking into account the length and dimensions of the beams to be formed.