Antiquing Rusticating Machines for wooden elements with regular profile such as: beams, planks and matchboard. Of rational and sturdy design to withstand the strong stresses of the heavy structural parts of wood assemblies. The main features of each antiquing, rusticating machine are:
- Carrying structure in well-sized electrically welded steel consisting of extra-strong tubular structural sections
- Casing screwed to structure with doors (front and rear) for accessing the inside of the machine
- Triple-layer rubber belt with honeycomb pattern for better entrainment grip. Belt motorisation controlled by gearmotor unit for work speed adjustment
- Modular brushing heads so as to be able to adapt the machine to different operating and surface-finish needs. 2, 3, 4 or more rusticating heads. Each head is an independent part and has its own brush movement and rotation parts.
- Possibility of disengaging the heads or the head not needed for the specific job, by means of a fast power control
- Possibility of fitting brushes of different kinds and grain depending on the wood being worked and the required surface finish
- Brushes supported both at front and rear. At the front an easily removable double support permits quick brush replacement
- Fast return of beam with head disengagement and repositioning to measure automatism.
- Forward and reverse rusticating option.
- Fine adjustment of the single brushes to offset different degrees of brush wear.
- During operation, the heads swing backwards and forwards with alternate movement, driving the relevant brushes in order to create a more precise antique effect on the wood, where the grain is highlighted more, creating a natural antique undulated effect(Cheyenne - T).