Moving Grate Firing LCS-RV
with boiler output 70 - 1300 kW
for wood shavings, chopped shavings, briquettes, humid/wet wood chips and pellets
This year, Nolting will be exhibiting the size 520/600 of the LCS-RV moving grate firing on the LIGNA 2017. This boiler stands out especially due to the complete de-ashing of combustion chamber, heat exchanger and the particularly favorable price-performance ratio.
Functionality: In a moving grate firing type LCS-RV the combustible is conveyed onto the moving grate by means of an insertion screw. The combustible is pushed through the firing by a movement of the lines of firing bars of the moving grate, of which the control is depending on time and output. At first, the fuel is effected on the grate. After that, the combustible is degassed and burnt out on the grate. The ash is automatically conveyed into an ash collecting box by means of an ash removal screw. An undergrate de-ashing is recommended.
- moving grate technology allows the use of low-cost and varying fuels
- small insertion measure by compact design
- efficiency: over 90 %
- high comfort by complete de-ashing of combustion chamber and heat exchanger
- customer-specific boiler execution is possible
- good price-performance ratio
- very easy to maintain thanks to large inspection openings
- boilers Made in Germany
- after sales service by one single supplier, directly by the manufacturer
- guarantees of emissions acc. to 1. BImSchV or 4. BImSchV