27 - 31 May
for all cutterblock diameters and knife projections
easy handling and precise position of the knives
The set consists of:
1 wooden box with
2 cutter-setting devices
3 shims for adjusting knife projection
Instruction for use of Barkomat®:
1. Loosen fastening screws and set up Barkomat® on any place of the arbor for devicing
2. Choose spacer (f.i. 1 mm) and display on arbor below single round magnet
3. Press down single magnet on to spacer and fasten screw of single magnet-cylinder instead of spacer you can take over high of 1 blade. Now Barkomat® is ready for use once and for all.
4. Move joint close to back of blade (see sketch) - blade does not have plenty place to move
5. When making set from table sign the line for joints (wiggling of joints does not matter)
6. Fasten screws of clamping wedge always beginning in the middle to both ends
Multihead for simultaneous Planing, Edge Processing and Grooving
The possibility of planing, edging and grooving at the same time with a single head will set new ...
Maximum workplace safety is provided by the Barke® Secur-o-mat® spindle fence. This is achieved in spite of immense operational flexibility.
The fence opening ...
Our principle: The flat steel is welded using the sandwich method. The centre piece of the planer knife is comprised of soft steel, which is therefore well capable ...
The advantages of the Barke turnblade speak for themselves. It is much cheaper than conventional, resharpenable planer blades and also centrifugal
locking system ...