A batch size 1 plant will be live in action at the LIGNA demonstrating impressive data continuity and technical solutions for individual component production. The components of this high-tech furniture plant are completely networked, demonstrating a solution for the production of individual, high-grade furniture of exemplary quality both today and in the future.
- Horizontal storage system TLF 411. The storage system and suction traverse ST 71 demonstrate outstanding scope for transporting wide-ranging materials.
- Cutting cell HPS 320 flexTec. This robot cell has been extended to include various stacking facilities.
- Edge processing with Profi KAL 610. The tandem plant comprising two edge banders comes with an unprecedented circulation system.
- Order picking center TLB 321. The TLB buffers, sorts and picks the material flow over the entire process chain.
- Drilling and hardware fitting technology with the ABF 600. The CNC-controlled machine processes sensitive fronts gently and efficiently.
- Electrical throughfeed case clamp MDE 120. Technology permitting the automatic, careful clamping of any carcase to a high standard of quality. It copes equally with sensitive, ultra high-quality or mitered carcases.
- Cardboard cutting machine VKS 250. This machine produces required packaging just-in-time in batch size 1 - tailored precisely to fit and at minimal piece costs.
- Machine operation with powerTouch. All machines of the batch size 1 plant feature standardized operating elements and software modules, ensuring a familiar look and feel which is: Simple, standardized, ergonomic.
- Cell control System woodFlex. This control system takes charge of networking all the machines of the batch size 1 plant. It has a modular structure and is open for future requirements and upgrades. woodFlex creates security, optimizes sequences and enhances effi ciency. woodFlex represents another major step towards Industry 4.0.