For Briquetting of: Wood shavings
Milling shavings, Sawdust, Wood dust, Chips, Paper, Styrofoam
The material to be compressed is mixed by a continually turning tube extractor in the container and then fed to the pressing mechanism by a discharge screw conveyor.
The loose material is then subsequently pre-compressed. Then by means of pressure from the press cylinder the pre-formed briquette is transformed into its final, highly compacted, form. When the programmed pressure value has been reached the tongs open and the prepared briquette is pushed out.
- Extremely low overall height
- Left or right hand design
- Variable container walls
- Hydraulic system with a separate oil tank
- Dust sealed pre-compressor
- End of stroke cushioned cylinder with screw cover
- Hardened insert casing
- Solid central main cylinder SPS control
- Stable ground frame with rubber feet