Briquetting offers concrete advantages
During processing residues arise in form of shavings, dust and woodchips, these can be recycled, used energetically or disposed. For each of the tasks briquetting is a solution alternative offering concrete advantages:
- reduction of volume
- material-related: up to 95 %,
- bulk-related: up to 50 %,
- better handling of the residues,
- production of sellable wood briquettes,
- reduction of the fire- and explosion risk of respirable dust,
- no extensive material conditioning required.
The following materials can be compacted:
- aluminium and other light weight metals,
- rice husks,
Well engineered program
Since over 60 years SPÄNEX produces briquetting presses. More than 3.000 machines in the field represent:
- convincing engineering,
- heavy, solid execution,
- long durableness,
- highest quality,
- confidence of the customers,
- know how and experience,
- solutions in line with the market,
- optimal price-performance-ratio and
- powerful service.
We produce 4 serials with capacities between 40 and 2500 kg/h.