Sanding machine for cleaning-sanding regular-profile wood sections such as beams and planks. Simultaneous sanding on all 4 sides.
Machine for brushing-sanding on four sides for regular-profile wood sections such as: beams and planks. Suitable for both rough sections and varnished/painted sections. The machine is designed as follows:
- Electrically-welded carrying structure, amply sized, consisting of extra-strong tubular sections.
- Casings screwed onto the structure with two large doors, one on rear and the other on front, with large window for internal inspection during operation.
- Brushes supported at both front and rear. At the front, an easily removable support allows fast brush change.
- Two roller brushes with abrasive fabric operate on each surface of the beam. The first has medium grain and the second fine grain.
- Each group of brushes features a relevant shavings extraction hood.
- Series of upper pneumatic clamps with photocell automatic engagement for piece feed.
- Positioning by means of two motorised axes controlled by an electronic computer with programmable touch-screen front, program call up by means of function keys according to the beam, possibility of working automatically or manually by moving the axes with electrical servo-control.
- Forward movement by means of motorised rollers controlled by means of an electronic frequency drive, forward movement speed adjustment by potentiometric knob on control panel.
- Brush rotation speed controlled by electronic frequency drive.
- Adjustable pendant control panel with 180° rotation.