Bucket belt and bucket chain elevators from AMF-Bruns stand for efficient vertical goods movement combined with extremely high availability - also during continuous operation under very tough conditions. That makes them a cost-effective, space-saving, and gentle product-handling alternative to long, angled, or steep conveyor belts. Right from the design phase, our engineers ensure that buckets, belts, chains and drives exactly match your needs. Naturally, that also applies to the individual adaptation to your local technical and spatial
conditions. Our bucket elevators therefore guarantee maximum efficiency and investment security from the start.
- Standard-bucket belt elevators
- High-performance bucket elevators
- Standard bucket chain elevators
- Central bucket chain elevators
- Special types like slow-running or centrally discharging chain bucket elevators
- Gas tight bucket elevators in pipe shaft design