27 - 31 May
Carving machine for beam corners. Automatic machine for carving beam corners for a natural antique effect.
Carving machine for beam corners for carpentry. The machine consists of 4 tilted cutting units that irregularly cut piece corners. By blocking the cutters, the two underlying corners (invisible) can be regularly cut.
This way precise references are maintained on the top part for fitting the roof without the need for shimming with job in progress. The two top corners are only partially in view and do not produce any unsightly appearance, while the two bottom corners (irregular) give the wood roof a rustic appearance of bygone days when jobs were done manually.
The corner carving operation, together with the brushing of the three flat visible surfaces of the beam, shows up the wood grain and upgrades appearance, making it look antique and worn by time. The machine is designed as follows:
- The cutting heads are positioned automatically by means of sensors that read when the wood enters the machine.
- Casing with front and rear doors for immediate and quick access to the inside of the machine. The series of front doors features large windows for inside viewing during carving..
- To cut the beam corner irregularly, the cutter is mounted on a mechanism with variable axis controlled by a pneumatic cylinder that receives impulses from a pressure control system governed from the machine PLC and causes it to move according to a randomised scale to make the corner constantly different in terms of length. The described mechanism makes this kind of operation one of a kind and creates a type of finish practically impossible using traditional systems and machines.
- Two roller brushes with abrasive fabric operate on each surface of the beam. The first has medium grain and the second fine grain.
Impregnating agent is a product that tends to stick and form layers and encrustations, blocking and oxidising the vital parts of machines. For this reason, the careful ...
Antiquing Rusticating Machines for wooden elements with regular profile such as: beams, planks and matchboard. Of rational and sturdy design to withstand the strong ...
Sanding machine for cleaning-sanding regular-profile wood sections such as beams and planks. Simultaneous sanding on all 4 sides.
Machine for ...
Sanding machine for wooden elements such as beams and planks, with sanding head from below: KIOWA 400-S/600-S models.
Sanding machine for wood section elements ...
The automatic sprayer for wood carpentry sections model AUTOSPRAY 300 is specifically designed for continuous-cycle and high-speed finishing jobs.
Made to cater ...
Features of the Spraying Spreading Machines:
- Surfaces treated in a perfect and uniform way
- Gains protected during machining without product residues
- High ...
Sarmax is able to supply complete turnkey plants for the following operations:
- Conveyance of semi-finished products either already treated or ...
Compact and sturdy oven. The matchboard follows a twisted path upwards so as to occupy a limited surface area and achieve the heated-atmosphere exposure time required ...
The membrane press exploits the vacuum principle; a flexible membrane is "pulled" against the element to be pressed, creating the vacuum in the part below.
The MANUAL PRESS for pressing laminated glued beams is supplied taking into account the length and dimensions of the beams to be formed.