Wood dust, as main fuel used in the combustion chamber and in the thermal energy plants, due to its high silica content, causes a series of disadvantages:
- High deposit and consequently reduced performances in the combustion chamber;
- Wear and dirtiness of the refractory materials, eventual heat exchangers and other mechanical parts installed after the thermal plants;
- Numerous and very long plant stop.
INSTALMEC has designed, manufactured and installed a new combustion chamber that allows to settle a high percentage of silica and to remove it with an automatic system. The design allows an easy settling of silica. A dosing system of the cooling air by regulating dampers, keeps the temperatures in such a range to guarantee a perfect combustion and to avoid the melting of silica; further the automatic extraction system of the deposits guarantees a continuous operation of the system and constant performances.
- Low time of maintenance and plant stop;
- Long-lasting of the components;
- Perfect combustion.
- a gravimetric separator as pre-dryer removes heavy pollutants
as stones, glass ecc.
- a special Combustion Chamber guaranteeing 20%
- of saving on fuel thanks to innovative exhaust gas recycling,
- with an automatic ash extraction system and a special design
- for NOx reduction.
- Homogeneous & constant died particles
- Material drying keeps distillation of resins low
- Reduction of maintenance
- Higher cohesion of pellets