Is your company in the process of growing? Are your marketsor other surrounding conditions advancing? Have you readjusted your business objectives?
This is the right time to advance organizational structures and configurations of your operations, too. In doing so, you ensure that existing potentials are used efficiently and that new potentials are discovered, developed and promoted.
The "SCHULER Concept Study" provides you with a strategicroad map as a clear guide line for your investment decisions. It identifies potentials for efficiency and performance enhancement.
The Concept Study is the basis for making your future decisions dead on target, for initiating the suitable measures and for the adequate re-alignment of your operations.
Potential aspects of the Concept Study
- Products: How can constructive details be optimizedand streamlined? Is it possible to configure parts and components in modular systematics?
- Production concept: Considering the structure of my customer orders, is a "make-to-order" fabrication with "batch-size-one" elements the concept that fits with my operation? Alternatively, does it make sense for me to make selected parts to stock? What kind of changes will I have to initiate?
- Material flow and machine positioning: Which will be the right way for me to make individual parts and lots flow through production even more efficiently
- Logistics in production: Which transportation methods for raw materials, parts and auxiliary supplies will be suitable for me?
- Organization: In a phase of change and realignment - how to ensure an accurate information flow from the order intake to expedition?