The Laidig Construction and Service teams have the experience and capability to safely complete your construction project successfully, on time, and within budget.
We are a flexible, "can-do" organization, committed to providing the highest quality service with the attention to safety that you expect and deserve. Our project management team is responsible for overseeing the entire project, and will provide the necessary documentation to comply with your standards and expectations.
Laidig offers a full range of field erection and installation services, including:
- Field supervision
- Labor and materials for erection and installation
- Concrete, steel work, equipment assembly, start-up services
- Silo and tank erection
- Field engineering support
- Project management with scheduling and full documentation
- OSHA and MSHA qualified personnel
Laidig's construction and installation services include but are not limited to:
- steel support structures
- holding tanks
- duct work
- concrete floors
- plant cleanup and restoration
From start to finish, Laidig will perform to your project specifications and provide the necessary documentation and safety compliance to meet the needs of your application.