Many processes of modern companies come from a time in which the technical solutions of today, which have developed over time, were still unknown. The resulting information flow seldom represents the optimum. Redundancies are common and the technical possibilities available today are not used to their full. Consequently, it is vital to check and improve current information flows or possibly reconceptualize them entirely.
Taking identified potential and redundancies into consideration, we develop a strategy for you on the basis of a business and production analysis.
- Analyzing the continuity of information flows from the office to production, or, in other words, from order receipt to shipping
- Evaluating the current situation and identifying improvement potential
- Drafting an ideal organizational concept
- Drafting an IT concept
- Supporting in software selection
- Identifying redundancies Continuous Information Flow
- From the office to production
- Analyzing business processes and production
- Evaluating the current information flow in terms of
- Drafting a strategy, taking into account the information identified and focusing on reducing and eliminating redundancies and weaknesses