The KSF-2E machine can be provided with up to nine work stations. Beside the classic cross joint the machine can perform the following operations:
- End scribing of SDL bars (tear free, by means of two counter roating cutter heads)
- Cutting to length of sash bars
- Cutting to length of glazing bars
- Cutting to length of frames
- Drilling of fastening holes for fixing glazing bars onto frames.
- Additional unit for milling clip locations into the SDL bars ends for their connection to the frame
The machine control ensures easy operation - both in the manual and in the online mode. Connection of a laser, label or inkjet printer is possible as well.