The automation of the industrial lot-size 1 production is becoming significantly important. Constantly increasing demands on the individualization of production and efficiency of processes require a new approach for the production. This is equally true for the industry as well as for the craft.
Schelling as a technology leader in the panel saws and angular plants, has the right answer even for these requirements. The multiple in practice proven, compact round concept combines new and innovative detail solutions to an economically highly attractive solution.
Equipment details (selection)
- Infeed via Schelling area storage with automatic recirculation of remainder parts
- Semi-automatic in and outfeed of manual remainders
- Always right orientation of parts
- Parts come out of the plant separated, labelled and cleaned
- DUPLUS2 for shortening the strip changing time
- Evolution saw carriage concept with integrated chip control system
- Best suitable for production of small parts