The all-round cut-to-size saw with mitre cut.
It revolutionises work processes in cutting to size boards made of wood materials. The s 45 not only separates boards with high efficiency; it simultaneously provides them with mitre cuts. The mitres can be any angle from zero to 46 degrees. The possible applications of the s 45 are almost limitless. Besides making many existing processes simpler and much more economical, for many users it will open up entirely new applications, markets and customer groups. There is no doubt that it is ideal in high quality furniture, second fix and shopping fitting work as well as for roofers, facade makers and formwork carpenters. It is just as precise and productive in creating cabinets with mitre and angle cuts for exclusive furniture makers as for tasks such as loft conversions or processing tricky materials like high-pressure laminates. Regardless of whether single batch sizes or for long production runs are involved.
- Perfect mitre cut up to 4,200 mm in length (greater lengths upon request)
- Shifter cuts are possible in combination with mitre cut and angle cut device
- High productivity for single and package cuts
- Easy handling
- Application-oriented operation
- Precision guides for saw aggregate and feed guides
- Maximum angle precision and diverse options thanks to strip aligning device