The Densimetric Separator combines two physical rules - vibration and blowing effect - in order to well separate heavy contaminants from wood particles.
The material is introduced through the upper part of the machine by a special hopper on the densimetric table. The material is distributed on the whole surface of the table to effect a suitable and freely controllable air pressure in the deposited material that generates a type of bubbling that provides effective densimetric separation.
By applying an oscillation to the inclined screen, the heavy materials placed on the screen rise towards the top and therefore into the fitted contaminated waste hopper, whereas the lighter materials (wood) slide towards the bottom of the hopper that collects the clean materials.
Depending on the different types of material to be processed and the degree of cleanliness to be obtained, there can be set 3 main parameters. These parameters are easily adjustable by the operator by using a programming keyboard and a display on the electric panel of the machine.
The densimetric table is composed of an aluminium frame with net, that is easily dismantled to rapidly change and clean. The cleaning interval depends on the type of material processed and the type of present contaminants.
Because of the air supply, the material does not pass through the screen. The mesh size is chosen according to the type of processed material.
A fan is installed within the machine to autonomously take in fresh air from outside through a removable filter panel.
- Excellent removal of heavy pollutants from recycling wood
- Excellent removal of sand from fines and dust
- Separation of heavy pollutants from dry materials, i.e rejects from SL & CL Separators
- Flexible adjustment for efficient removal of sand, stones, metals, plastic, rubber, glass, laminates, etc.
- No deposits into the combustion chambers due to clean dust
- Drastic reduction of wearing into fan impellers, pipe bends