For the production of wood based panels, fluctuations in panel thickness and deviations from nominal values reduce quality. Your customers will identify these as product defects.
Due to their highly developed technology, the new Thickness Gauges DMR 6000 and DML 6000 by GreCon provide the necessary information for the fine-tuning of production processes to increase system availability and output.
The new thickness gauges by GreCon are based on tried and tested measuring principles. Measurements with the DML 6000 are non-contact using an optical laser. For measurements with the DMR 6000, high-precision rollers contact the material and convert thickness variations into vertical motion within the transducer.
New Features and Benefit
- Production control within precise tolerance limits
- Temperature-resistant frame
- Quick and timely recognition of quality deviations
- Display of effects of changes in the production (intentional or unintentional)
- Display of optimisation potentials
- Reduction of costs by minimising excess material required to be added for sanding (0.1 mm
- Ensures high system availability
- Measuring System Analysis according to MSA, type-1 study
- Quick press adjustment to new products