These flexible plant systems drill and process fronts or other high-quality furniture parts with a batch size of 1. Various concepts can be selected and specially designed to meet customer requirements. These are characterized by the transportation of work pieces: a distinction is made between carousel, linear transfer and wedge transport.
You can choose between the concepts depending on the type and size of the respective furniture pieces and the necessary performance requirements. Fronts for various carcase types are manufactured with the drilling unit. The rotary and drawer fronts, flaps or pull-out panels are transported into the machine and then removed again, either manually or via handling or robot technology.
The general characteristics are the same for all three plant systems: the width and length of the tools are measured and the correction values are taken into consideration for the processing. If there are significant dimensional variations, the fronts are discharged. The processing and fittings-mounting stations are designed depending on customer requirements. At the same time, various drilling and milling operations, as well as the automatic positioning of concealed hinges and buffer stops up to and including locking bar systems and impact bars, have already been realised.
Main features of all system concepts:
- No set-up times due to automatic width and height adjustment
- Processing of the work pieces from above and below, partially from the
- Mounting of the drill supports by freely selectable drilling units
- Equipping the supports for milling, slotting and sawing
- Measuring station for correction valuation - work piece strength, width and
length are measured - correction values are taken into consideration for
- Automatic loading possible with handling/portal system or 6-axle robots
- Automatic filing of the work pieces in trolleys for the fronts, hedgehog
buffers or on the conveyor belt.