Fine dust filter NGF
The fine dust filter NGF is offered in a compact and modular design. The filter is available for automatically fed, powerful wood firing systems. This fine dust filter works with microporous ceramic filter elements for highest separating performance of up to .99,99%.
This means in practice often dust content < 1 mg/Nm³ of flue gas, ie. it's hardly traceable.
The functioning in principle is easy: The hot gas is drawn from the outside to the inside through the filter elements, in this procedure dust particles are deposited on the outer surface of the ceramic elements. The automatic, time or difference pressure controlled cleaning of the filter elements is made by compressed air. An automatic, de-ashing in function of the ash quantity is made by ash screws or pushing ram into mobile ash collecting containers beside according to the customer's desire.
- residual dust quantity < 3mg/Nm³, typically < 1mg/Nm³
- no cyclone pre-separator needed
- ceramic filter elements temperature-resistant up to > 1000° C and completely insensitive towards burning and flying sparks
- automatic time and difference pressure controlled cleaning of the filter elements by compressed air
- automatic ash removal depending on ash quantity by ash screws or pushing ram into ash containers placed besides
- compact, modular design
- meets the requirements of all currently valid eligibility programs
- also suitable for fuel of the fuel groups 6 and 7 (according to 1. BImSchV)
- remote maintenance optional