Z650 - Z650/i
These models are suggested to joinery workshops or companies
where joining operation is not full-time required.
Thread heating is by electric resistance.
The temperature is adjustable by means of a commutator.
The feed speed is constant.
It is available with bench and carriage version
(Mod Z 650/i)
Intermediate model designed to meet the requirements of the companies where joining operation is often required but not demanding particular high production.
In respect to the model Z 650, it allows reducing working time and it
permits higher efficiency thanks to:
- stepless change of feeding speed from 7 to 14 m/min
- possibility to change zig-zag pitch and height
- automatic breaking of thread
- electronic adjustment of the temperature
The machine is supplied with one
thread spool, tweezers, needles and
antiadhesive liquid product.
This model is specially designed for the users requiring high production and considerable working speed also when using difficult materials.
This result can be reached thanks to the complete range of adjustments
on the standard machine:
- stepless change of feed speed from 10 to 50 m/min
- stepless change of heater oscillation angular speed, independent of the
linear feeding speed
- accurate adjustment of the feeding friction pressure
- adjustment of the starting point and stop point
- thread heating by electric resistance
- amperometer on the control panel for an accurate adjustment of the
- zig-zag height adjustment
- automatic breaking of the thread
- all functions are operated on the control panel
The machine is supplied with one thread spool, tweezers, needles
and antiadhesive liquid product.
Compressed air connection is required.