27 - 31 May
The HAMMEL- screening technology is always adapted to the specific requirements and individual needs of our customers. The HAMMEL screens convince through individual number and size of screen decks, high throughput, customized screen fractions and ideal adaptation to local conditions. HAMMEL screens are available in stationary-electric and mobile-diesel powered version with hook lift frame and wheel axle or track system. The HAMMEL product range offers e.g. discs and roller screens for wood and waste applications and bar screens for the metal sector. The benefits of the HAMMEL screen technology:
- High mobility
- Short set-up time
- Robust construction
- high throughput
- excellent ease of use
Type of Screens
Depending on the input material and your requirements for the end product the HAMMEL-screening technology offers you the appropriate screen:
- Tire screen: suitable for coarse screening of commercial and industrial waste and construction & demolition waste
- Drum screen: screen with exchangeable fraction-determining screen segments
- Used in industrial and commercial waste, household and bulky waste
- Roller screen: screening wood and mulch, fine screening of mineral fractions (sand, dust, etc.)
- star-/steel disc: Suitable for wood, biomass and green waste
- Octagon disc: efficient screening of domestic, bulky, commercial and industrial waste
- Plastic disk: fine treatment of wood, biomass and waste
According to the underlying site conditions stationary plants are planned as individual machine components or as a complete concept. In the first processing stage, ...
In conjunction with the HAMMEL-primary shredder the HAMMEL-secondary shredder form a powerful complete plant that shreds energy-saving and highly efficient voluminous ...
HAMMEL-primary shredders use two unique intertwining shredding shafts, that can be configured according to requirements and operate at a maximum speed of 46 revolutions ...