Stylish ambience guaranteed
The Remmers hybrid product HWS-112 Hard Wax Seal combines the advantages of oiled surfaces with the protection offered by a sealant. This robust, cloth-matt, one-component wood finish stands out for its particular resistance against mechanical and chemical stresses as well as against many normal hand creams. On top of that once completely cured the surfaces shows no tendency to form glossy spots when exposed to mechanical loads. The product offers the same surface protection as a two-component PUR lacquer and makes it robust and easy to clean at the same time. With its good flow properties and beautiful emphasis of grain HWS-112 confers a natural appeal not only to parquet but also to wood stairs, furniture and interior finish in general. The product is easy to apply at low application rates and can be used for re-coating by spraying, brush or roller within just one day. As a matter of course it come with a general technical approval and conforms to the German principles for the health assessment of construction materials indoors (AgBB scheme).
HWS-112 is conformant to the Paint Directive and may thus be used for built-in components indoors.
- Compliant with the German principles for the health assessment of construction materials indoors
- Compliant with the Paint Directive
- Cloth-matt with particularly natural look and feel
- Low tendency to form glossy spots
- Resistant to chemicals: DIN 68861, party 1, 1B
- Resistant to hand creams
- Slip resistance class R 10 in accordance with DIN 51130
- Natural finish for wood stairs and floors
- Furniture & other construction elements indoors
- Not for bleached wood