Impregnating agent is a product that tends to stick and form layers and encrustations, blocking and oxidising the vital parts of machines. For this reason, the careful choice of the right machine makes the customer's investment a satisfactory and profitable one over the years. We therefore believe we have the right machine for your needs, able to provide
- Fewer cleaning operations and less maintenance for the user
- The perfect, quick and profitable impregnation of your products
- Low running costs
- Reliability and long-life
- Fast and efficient after-sales service
Our machines are designed and manufactured according to clear and simple principles of functionality, maintenance and reliability, making them one of a kind in terms of new concepts. such as:
- The hood which fully opens to allow fast and thorough cleaning of the internal parts, including by means of a gun that operates by liquid pressure connected to the air circuit of the machine itself.
- Positioning of brushes from the outside without machine down times. A single handwheel positions all the vertical brushes. Another handwheel positions all the horizontal brushes.
- Any workpiece dimensional differences are automatically offset by the machine mechanisms.
- The operating mechanisms are all completely outside the semi-finished product impregnating chamber
- Various solutions for easier setting up of the machine in work and stop condition
- The parts that could jeopardise rotation of the rollers and the brushes that come into contact with the impregnation and washing liquid are made of non-oxidising and non-corroding material such as stainless steel, aluminium, plastic.
- Carrying structure made of electrically welded, extra-strong steel
- Painting is of the anticorrosive type, resistant to solvents