Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory have become buzzwords of great importance for the future. Our clients are approaching us more and more frequently asking how they can give their company a strategic direction to achieve these ambitious goals. Many different aspects play an important role in this
context; it all starts with a continuous information flow and ends with the right manufacturing concept for the future, and what quickly becomes obvious is that many of these aspects are interlinked.
With our support and the targeted use of our services, we will develop a strategy for your company together with you to steer it towards Industry 4.0 and the Smart Factory concept in a targeted and reliable way.
- Optimization of information flows in the following main business processes
Securing orders (POS, order entry, B2B, B2C, CRM)
Order import and processing (POM/ERP)
CAD/CAM with part lists (BOM/CNC)
Master data processes (PDM)
Manufacturing: Order-specific or without reference to production order (MTO/MTS)
Construction and design (R&D)
- Improved material flow in production
- Reduction of inventories (different warehouses, KANBAN, based on usage, demand-oriented, security buffer)
- Optimization of furniture design
- Reduced time to market
- Factory optimization (production processes, machine technology, etc.)
- Increased efficiency in manufacturing processes
- Increased machine service life
- Support in make-or-buy decisions
- Optimizing manufacturing times
- Reducing offcuts and cutting waste
- Optimizing software selection (requirement specifications in POS and POM with ERP and MES)
Industry 4.0 has arrived and will stay with us in the coming years. With SCHULER Consulting as a partner, a know-how provider and external resource, you will be able to lay solid foundations for the future. By
systematically employing our services, we will happily support you on your way.