... is too low for wood and paper processing. And this has consequences:
rough and torn veneers, high levels of dust formation, deformation of accurately sized parts, problems during painting/varnishing (e.g. air bubbles and overspray), increased risk of fire, severe "shrinking" of wood, breaking down of solid wood, electrostatics, conductivity, waviness, curling
What do you do if the humidity changes?
Everyone is familiar with the challenges: the humidity in the storage areas or production sites barely changes and the wood or the paper is already under increasing pressure.
Not with MERLIN® IQ! The MERLIN® IQ and sophisticated MICRO DROP micro-atomisation brings constant humidification, making additional costs and problems vanish into thin air.
... must be standard in wood processing. At the end of the day:
7 to 8% more production
20% less extra work
5% more profit
Features and equipment
- Micro atomisation of drinking water
- Compact construction, easy of self installation
- Humidification capacity variable from 625 up to 2.500 m³ ambient air (4,5 - 18 l/h), suitable for smallest rooms - specific humidity supply
- Modular construction, simply expandable by adding or removing of quick change nozzles
- Humidity sensor control mechanical or digital
- Ceiling or wall mounting, adjustable to any room constellation
IQ - the energy-saving compressed-air humidification system
Compressed air humidifier in compact construction for wall or ceiling installation. Inclusive pressure control valve, manometer, magnetic valve and humidity control.