27 - 31 May
International Woodworking Fair
The IWF Technology Theater was a new feature that was introduced at IWF 2012 and will be returning for 2014! The Technology Theater was located within the New Product Showcase and offered attendees the opportunity to sit in on presentations from IWF Exhibitors on products, services, and the latest technological advancements. Listed below is a list of topics that were presented by industry experts at the 2012 IWF Technology Theater.
IWF 2012 TECHNOLOGY THEATER TOPICS
- New Process of Varying Gloss with UV Curable Coating
- Value Propositions for RFID Technology in the Wood Industry
- Combustible Dust - An Explosive Issue
- If Increased Production and Labor Reduction is Your Goal the Biesse
Skill Nested Based Cell is the Solution!
- Dust Free Nesting with the Aerotech
- Integrated Nesting Solution for SolidWorks
- Design it. Engineer It. Build it all with Microvellum Software
- OPEN SESAME-Aluminum laminates for CPL/HPL opens new horizons
- Are you looking for a machine with ZERO set-up and increased
productivity compared to a traditional Point to Point? If so, come learn
about the Eko 902!
- New Solutions for RTA Connections and Wood Joining
- Woodshop Dust Collection - How Much Air do I Need?
IWF 2012 was the site for the first expanded live sessions for the new CMA Professional Certification Program. There were two types of CMA sessions that make up ...