The complete assembly machine for timber frame panel walls which can perform the following:
- Download panel drawings from design packages.
- Accurately position for the placing of frame components.
- Nail the frame - up to 300mm thick walls.
- Nail or staple the cladding.
- Trim the sheets and rout out the window openings.
- Pull over the breather paper.
- Position the batons and nail.
All the work is done on the station without moving the panel, thus meaning that the 12m panel can be made in approximately 15m of working space.