MFC1200A is WOOD LATHE COPYING DEVICE. A copy lathe attachment is great for those times when a lot of repeat turned items have to be produced quickly and accurately. Work can be duplicated from either a previously turned piece or a profiled template fitted to the attachment.
This versatile attachment can be set up in line with the lathe bed for spindle work or at 90° to the bed for faceplate operations.
01) Motor Power: 2200W(brake motor)
02) Major Table Size:350X760 mm
03) Extension Table (Steel plate):600x760mm
04) Rear Extension Table:350X500mm
05) Sliding panel Size:1360X270mm
06) Cross Cut Table Size:680×580mm
07) Cross Cut Fence:1200-2200mm
08) Blade Size:315X30X3mm
09) Blade Speed:4250rpm(50hz),5130rpm(60hz)
10) Max Cut Depth:100mm at 90 degree(315)
11) Max Cut Depth:75mm at 45 degree(315)
12) Cutting width on rip fence:940mm
13) Cutting Length: 1220mm
14) Packing Size: (1)1000X950X1000mm,(2)1450X500X160mm