The demands made on surface quality aresteadily increasing. That means that particularly in industries where sensitive articles have to be processed or conveyed, immense costs are incurred due to the reworking of rejected surfaces or even the replacement of entire articles. Highly flexible fibres guarantee optimum matching to the material being conveyed: they fix, cushion, support and protect the sensitive surfaces in a way that no other conveying means can provide. The soft fibres hug the conveyed article, ensuring absolutely gentle handling of sensitive goods and at the same time offering a high degree of stability.
The advantages of the Mink conveyor system:
- Gentle and safe conveying of highly sensitive components
- Maximum quality assurance
We offer our customers tailored solutions. Existing stillages can usually be retrofitted with Mink brushes without any problem. The uncomplicated installation ensures an excellent cost/benefit ratio. Our Mink applications engineers would be happy to provide you with information on what they can do and to match the technical details to your intended uses.
With conventional stillages, for example carpeting supports, foreign bodies can accumulate. With conveying solutions using Mink brushes, foreign bodies drop between the fibre tufts.
The benefits for you from Mink conveying solutions:
- Inexpensive fitting and easy replacement
- Easy and safe conveying of sensitive articles
- Very low friction coefficients thanks to minute areas of contact
- Flexible fibres prevent scratches, dull spots and shiny spots on the surfaces
- Individualized matching of the fibres to the weight of the articles
- Noise reduction
- Easy and time-saving insertion of the components
- No contacts between the parts
- Simple retrofitting of existing transport racks
- Debris falls between the fibres