Mink Flex-System (FBL) - The world's most flexible strip brush - as variable as your needs
The flexibility of the Mink Flex-System will help you to find an optimum solution to your problem. The Mink Flex-System® is ideal for sealing circular, oval, curved or angular apertures. The flexible brush body perfectly follows any contour, whether axial or radial. Thanks to the wide variety of brush profiles, there is a solution for almost any requirement. And if you need a custom solution, we'll be glad to develop one for you.
You can choose whatever length you require - up to several hundred metres. Cut exactly the amount you need from a storage-friendly roll.
- Perfect sealing of circular, oval, curved or angular apertures
- Adaptable to any contour - whether axial or radial
- No waste: cut off only as much as you need
- Space-saving storage
- Brush body made of high-quality plastic - highly resistant to UV light, ozone and chemical and thermal influences
- Rolls available in lengths of up to several hundred metres
- Choose from a wide range of standard profiles in stock
Simple fitting - simple replacement - simply the best
Whether they are glued into place, inserted or pushed on, the brushes in the Mink Flex-System® can be fitted and replaced with minimum effort and use of tools. For strips that are glued, you can choose between adhesive tapes in three different widths. Push-on brushes clip onto any projecting edge, and press-fit brushes slide into a sawn or milled groove. The Mink Flex-System® is just as practical when it comes to storage. The
brushes are supplied in rolls or space-saving "pizza boxes". Take out only what you need, and cut the strips to length with a special shears.
Examples for application:
- For protecting convertible roof mechanisms
- As a cable feedthrough in shopfitting
- Pushed onto a metal rim
- As a splash guard for truck wheels
- Inserted into a groove
- For holding delicate goods in place during trans