Depending on the circumstances, the operator can change the distance between the modules, according to the length of the log to saw. This movement is electronic- and remote-controlled by the control station of the log carriage.
- Log carriage without chassis
- Spheroidal hardened iron wheels
- 3 log clamping pressure values
- Fixed fence - Double moving hooks with known positions + intermediate positions
- Hydraulic log - turners with single or simultaneous controls - 90° arm tilting
- Automatic cutting cycle (upon request)
- Blade side-slip control (upon request)
- Analog Electronic Thickness Gauging Unit with 50 work programs and monitor 14''
- Independent-control clamp transversal movement with d.c. motors «BRUSHLESS» for each clamp - travel speed 30 m/min (500 mm/sec)
- Hydrostatic Feed with steel cable drive for fast carriage return acceleration.
- Double-shelf seat control station
- Automatic centralised lubrication
- Cable chain
- Automatic photocell-controlled log alignment
- Hydraulic slab turners (upon request)
- Hydraulic beam turners (upon request)
- Hydraulic lower hook suspension grippers (upon request)
- Hydraulic plank tilting units (upon request)