27 - 31 May
Combined heat and power units (CHP)
- Output range up to 401 kWel
- CO2 neutral operation with bio natural gas
- Equipped as standard for mains substitution mode in the case of power failure
- Stringent connection conditions (AR-N 4105) issued by the power supply
utility are met
Steam turbine power stations
- Output range up to 30 MWel
- Industrial steam turbines for use with continuous steam processes
- Suitable for efficient power generation
- Output range up to 2 MWel
- Power generation in a thermal oil-based process
- Usage in industrial waste heat processes
- Utilisation of waste heat from ORC process up to 90 °C
Underfeed combustion system
average mix of fuel water 10-50%
up to 1500 hours yearly period of use
ash content up to 2%
wood shavings, sawdust, mill chippings, ...
These Steam boiler systems have the following specifications:
- Steam output up to 120 t/h per boiler
- Operating pressure up to 130 bar
- Hot steam temperatures ...
This Heat source has the following specifications:
- Hot water boiler with a water pressure of up to 50 bar
- Fired with biomass up to 50 MW
- CHP units up to 549 kW
- Heat pumps up to 2 MW
The Vitoflex wood combustion system with step grate combustion (type SRT) has been designed for continuous operation of over 8000 hours per annum. This makes continuous ...
Where extremely heterogenous fuels or special fuels are to be used, Viessmann special systems come into their own. Special systems are adapted to meet the customers ...
For the combustion of very powdery, dry (W = 15 %) fuels from industrial wood
processing, Viessmann direct combustion is the optimum solution.
Viessmann flat moving grate combustion is suitable for obtaining energy from dry to moist wood fuel (W = 60 %). Depending on the fuel type, the flat moving grate ...
flat moving grate combustion:
Average mix of fuel water 10-50%
up to 3000 hours yearly period of use
ash content up to 4%
wood chip, wood and sawmill waste, ...