In recent years, the availability of systems, along with the environmental requirements for producing wood and fibre plates, has increasingly become a priority. Particularly for continuous press systems with increasingly high production capacities, collecting the steam, as well as keeping the systems themselves clean, is becoming more and more important.
ceATec press steam suction systems can be used to produce CHIP, OSB and MDF/HDF plates.
All filter systems can be built according to the EC machine regulation 94/9/EG.
- Air volume of 60.000 m/h to 155,000 m/h
- Output for suction ventilators from 132 kW - 315 kW
- Water flow rate in the process water circuit from 30 m/h to 90 m/h
- Output for rotary pumps from 5.5 kW - 22 kW
- Necessary process water from 100 l/h to 400 l/h
The advantages of ceATec press steam extraction systems:
- The wet scrubber designed by ceATec does not require any additional hot
water since no curved screen is employed.
- No process water is accumulated that has to be subsequently disposed
of. This means no expensive disposal processes.
- The solid materials are immediately carried away by the ceATec system
together with the air stream, passing through the Venturi scrubber and the
water seperator to reach the sedimentation tank. This eleminates the risk
of the standpipes clogging up.
- Comparatively lower energy requirements since the system operates
under less pressure because of the absence of standpipes.
- The largest sedimentation tank (capacity between 30m³ and 45m³) means
that expensive chemical additives do not have to be employed.