These flexible drilling systems are employed for a batch size of 1 - production of carcase sides, bases and covers. They are designed as separate drilling units with loading (partially connected to area storage systems) and stacking capabilities, or else integrated as processing stations in complete carcase assembly lines. In the case of correspondingly large performance requirements, several processing stations are constructed in a row as separate high-performance drilling lines. The transportation of work pieces can then be carried out both longitudinally and laterally.
For the system concept in lateral transportation, the patented construction drill aggregate offers the advantage of an absolutely even distance of structural holes to the outer edge of the work piece. As a result, this unit comes into contact with the outer edge of the work piece and guarantees an extremely high level of precision due to the angle adjustment of the drilling unit.
Proven quality, flexibility and high performance are one of our key assets due to the use of state-of-the-art CNC/CAM techniques..
Depending on requirements, the longitudinal transport CNC automated drill can be dimensioned for the sides of tall, base and wall units, as well as cross sections such as plinth and shelf bases, covers, bases, back panels and central panels.
- No set-up times due to automatic width adjustment
- An increase of processing stations within a row can be made when higher performance is required
- Modular assembly system of processing stations with multi-drilling units
- Drilling units equipped with drill aggregates of your choice
- Drill aggregates with individually-selectable drill spindles
- Lateral and longitudinal transport of work piece
- A combination of milling, sawing, dowel insertion, gluing, fitting insertion and carcase assembly presses is possible
- Fully automatic drill-break control is possible