27 - 31 May
Super Source Tooling
1. Precision ground with CNC grinding machines.
2. Popular sizes 3x16, 3.7x16 and 2.55x14 mm to fit with popular styles of cutterheads in the market.
3. The length up to 720 mm for the HSS and 600 mm for the carbide
1. High precision, lower cost solution for centering diamond cutterheads, insert cutterheads, spiral heads, and saw blades on production moulders, tenoners, and ...
1. CNC machined to exacting tolerances and balanced to run up to 8000 rpm.
2. Standard corrugated knife slots are 16-60° with 16-90° available upon request.
The Superhelic helical cutterhead is designed for a perfect finishing cut. It is ideal surfacing and planning of solid woods which demand a superior finishing surface.
1. Premium micrograin carbide with mirror finish on face side.
2. Precision HSS backer to fit with the tough work.
3. Four widths for profiling & planning - ...
1. Creep-crush ground corrugations with CNC grinding machines.
2. Heat-treated with triple tempers for the HSS steel.
3. Steel grades: D2, V2, M2, T1, V3, ...