FLEXIBLE EDGING SYSTEM single or double arbor for edging boards, planks and cants
CHIPPER CANTER + 6 MOVABLE BLADES
= 7 variable products
- Sawing thickness from 17 to 250 mm (double-arbor version)
- Workstation in a cabin and 3D product visualization
- Optimized recovery
The Resawing unit CDR 250 is equipped with 6 telescopic movable spindles positioned with ball screws and servomotors ensuring sawing precision. The sawing forces are equally distributed on the 2 saw shafts by automatically adjusting the blades in the middle of the product.
Combined with a Log circular saw unit or a Log bandsaw, CDR 250 is a flexible heavy duty and high performance production tool that easily adapts to the needs of its users.
AUTOMATIC INFEED TABLE
- Automatic infeed of unsorted boards, planks or cants
- Wood length: 2 to 7 m
- Sawing thickness: 17 to 250 mm.
- Edging width: 80 to 800 mm.
- Feed speed: 30 to 150 m/min.
- Blades diameter: 500 to 700 mm.
- Blades rotation speed: 2300 tr/min.
- Motor power: (90 to 160 kW) x 2 or 4.
- Weight: 20 000 Kg.