New - Melamine-or urea-formaldehyde resin systems manufactured for your special needs!
The production of melamine- or urea-resin will expire in condensation processes. This is done in a two- or multi-step process. The supervision of the process is done by an automated process-leading-system. From raw material handling, resin production to impregnate everything from one hand!
- Liquids and solids are dispensed automatically
- Adjustment of the pH value is done via a proven dosing system
- Heating according to customer requirements done with either steam, hot water or thermal oil
- Cooling systems tailored to your needs
- Water treatment process following your guidelines
- Design of the reactor enables the production of small batches without large "caking" on the reactor inner wall.
- High-precision weighing and dosing with customized data recording
IFA = engineering, manufacturing, installation, commissioning