NTL Chemical Consulting has many years of extensive experience in resin development and application worldwide. Our ultimate aim is to provide advanced quality resin solutions that satisfies customers needs & market competiveness ensuring performance of any stringest Class Standards suchs us: E1, 1/2 E1, CARB-II, E0 (F***) and Super E0 (F****).
We offer tailor made & cost effective wide range of formaldehyde-based resin technologies for wood panel industry:
- For PB and MDF: UF, UmF, MUF (E1, half E1, CARB-II, E0 (F***), Super E0 (F****))
- For Plywood: UF, UMF, MUF (E1, E0 (F***)) and PF for hardwood, softwood, tropical wood, combined species
- For OSB: UF, MUF, MUPF (E1), PF (core & surface) PF for surface (light color)
- For Paper Impregnation: UF, MF, PF for SCL, HPL, post forming, High Gloss
- For Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL): PF, PFR (Phenol-Resorcinol-Formaldehyde)
We also offer technology for Activators, Scavengers, Hardeners and Cross-linkers for PB, MDF and Plywood resins.
NTL can provide technology not only for the forest product industries but also, with the support of our global partner network, for a wide spectrum of other industries, such as mineral wool for thermal & heat isolation, abrasives, grinding wheels, molding compounds, textile, paper, etc.