"RoCABT" is a joint research project between the University of Applied Sciences Rosenheim and the Universiti of Kuala Lumpur.
The founding of the strong partnership between the University Kuala Lumpur and the University of Applied Sciences Rosenheim was the main event for both universities in 2008.
The "Master of Engineering Technology in Green and Energy Efficient Buildings" in Malaysia is a significant and successful project of the partnership. The study course started in 2011 and the student numbers are rising rapidly.
Our newest project is the creation of a research and development center in Kuala Lumpur, which will serve both, students and companies in Malaysia and Germany.
- Strengthen the research and market relations between Malaysian and German building companies
- Develop new materials, building technologies and construction concepts
- Create an international presentation and marketing platform
- Provide a research and training facility for Master and PhD degree students in Malaysia
- Train young professionals
See the Weblink (www.rocabt.com) for detailed information.
Degree of documentation