Economical sorting, handling and loading with the round timber sorter and transport wagon
The Roundwood-sorting-and-transporting-carriage for long timber was developed by Baljer & Zembrod for medium-sized and small sawmills. With tailor-made additional equipment - e.g. conveyor systems, in connection with optimiser conveyors, butt-reducers and debarking rotor or milling head debarking machine, the round timber yard has been developed "under one roof" for a capacity of up to 100,000 m³ solid measure of timber per year.
Thanks to more than 30 years of experience that we have gained in this field with over 1,600 plants produced, we have now developed a sorting wagon especially for light timber. The advantages of such an electrically powered rail wagon are obvious:
- time-saving. The operator can concentrate fully on sorting, as the route is determined by the rails;
- low electricity costs, for example compared to diesel power;
- low maintenance costs for example compared to diesel power,
- rail-bound vehicles work reliably and independently of weather conditions;
- each plant is designed especially to meet the customer's requirements, so each customer receives the best solution for his application.