We specialise in the design and manufacture of briquetting machines for wood, metal and other materials.
Our wood and biomass presses have an output of 30 to 1,500 kg/hr, depending of course on the particular machine and material to be pressed. Along with wood in the form of sawdust, wood shavings and woodchips (up to 30 x 30 mm), other materials such as cotton, paper, miscanthus and tobacco can also be briquetted.
So far we have sold almost 1,000 briquetting systems for the wood/biomass sector.
RUF briquetting machines can be incorporated directly into the existing production line and provide the user with many advantages, including:
- Great marketing opportunities
(RUF-Briquettes stand for premium quality and excellent burning behavior)
- Reduction in volume (e.g. with wood up to 6 times).
- Reduction in storage and transport costs
- Risk of explosion (because of the dust) can be reduced
- RUF wood briquettes comply with the DIN 51731 bzw. der EN 14961-3