The increasing automation in all areas of mechanical engineering and system design requires ever shorter cycle times and more flexibility when changing products. This development also affects the drive technology in use, for example in terms of functions or communication capability with higher-level controllers.
Our servo drive systems consist of the following components:
- MOVIDRIVE® drive inverters,
- MOVIAXIS® multi-axis servo inverters,
- synchronous servomotors,
- electric cylinders,
- asynchronous servomotors,
- planetary servo gear unit series,
- synchronous linear motors,
- "On-the-fly processing" application module,
- servo universal inverter MOVITRAC® LTX.
The Smart Servo Package from SEW-EURODRIVE is a product package that contains all necessary components for a complete automation solution in a coordinated complete package.
Other components are:
- prefabricated motor and encoder cables,
- line choke/line filters,
- braking resistors,
- regenerative power supply modules,
- fieldbus interface,
- switched-mode power supply.